2. Amendments to Terms Fin's Kitchen may modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing a notice on the website or updating the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes. Therefore, you should review these Terms prior to using the Services to understand the terms that apply to such use.
3. Eligibility You must be at least 17 years of age to use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 17 years of age.
4. Account Registration In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to register an account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Fin's Kitchen reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
5. Use of Services You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Services by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of any services. You may not use the Services for any commercial purpose. Fin's Kitchen reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other users.
6. Proprietary Rights Fin's Kitchen is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Services. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided herein, Fin's Kitchen does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty Fin's Kitchen provides the Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Fin's Kitchen makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Services, or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Services. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Fin's Kitchen disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Fin's Kitchen does not warrant that the Services, their servers, or email sent from Fin's Kitchen are free of viruses or other harmful components. Fin's Kitchen will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Fin's Kitchen be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of, or use of the Services or with the delay or inability to access, display or use the Services (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on the Services; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through the Services; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of, or use of the Services) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if Fin's Kitchen has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Fin's Kitchen and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right.
10. Governing Law These Terms and your use of the Services are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Your use of the Services may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
11. Severability If any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
13. No Waiver No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Fin's Kitchen’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
14. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org